Engineering Technician - Tempe, AZ
Tempe, AZ 85280
Provide asbuilt review for natural gas distribution and transmission design.
Do the Work
- Provide asbuilt review for natural gas distribution and transmission design.
- Verify accuracy and quality of asbuilt plans, including main, fittings and pipe appurtenances for distribution, high pressure and regulator stations.
- Check the Operating Pressures of installed components against system MAOP requirements and testing documentation.
- Review construction orders, inventory lists, and project tracking software to confirm accuracy and consistency.
- Communicate effectively to report findings to supervisor.
- Be self-reliant and able to operate independently with limited direction.
- Be succinct in both verbal and written communication.
- Be results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Highly motivated and problem-solving attitude.
- Have a sense of urgency in responding to constituents.
- Promote the reputation of the company through the technical quality of the work.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years' experience required; experience in oil and gas, engineering or related field preferred.
- Experience reading and reviewing construction plans.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience reading and understanding technical plans and documents.
- Readily able to learn policies and procedures as required.
- Indoor Work
- Outdoor Work
- Operating Computer
- Handling / Fingering
- Lift/Carry 11-20lbs
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.