Executive Administrative Assistant - Reston, VA
Reston, VA 20191
Executive Administrative Assistant - Corporate Office, Reston, VA
At Bowman, we believe in creating opportunities for aspiring people to thrive and achieve ambitious goals. That's why a career at Bowman is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and engaged community of professionals, to be treated as a respected and valued member of a motivated team and to be empowered to do exceptional work that advances the best interest of everyone involved in it. We recognize the importance of creating a work environment that is both rewarding to our employees and supportive of our unwavering commitment to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
- Partner with Executive Vice President of Human Capital and other executive leaders to meet business objectives.
- Take learning and development content and create professional, visually appealing material (power points, workbooks, flyers) for corporate training programs and material for other initiatives.
- Administer and manage collection of data from internal company surveys. Prepare professional, user friendly reports from survey findings.
- Support virtual training by assisting during the programs with capabilities available such as polls, breakout rooms, etc.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence and packages and coordinate express mail services.
- Serve as back up to Office Manager.
- Minimum five (5) years as a professional administrative assistant.
- Must be able to independently prioritize work assignments.
- Must proactively bring issues on outstanding items to executives' attention and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Must be able to take initiative, multi-task, respond to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Handle different situations, problems, and deviations with limited supervision, using judgment and initiative to determine appropriate approach or action to take.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrate, InDesign, photoshop), Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other design applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Zoom, Survey Monkey and Teams.
- Detial orientation (if you didn't see it the first time, don't apply)
Bowman is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bowman does not sponsor any visa applications for this position. The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.