Survey Rodman - Stuart, FL
Stuart, FL 34994
Survey Rodman - Stuart, FL
Bowman has an opportunity for a Survey Rodman to join our Floridasurvey team. This individual will be required to operate survey instruments required to perform surveys as directed by management. Bowman possesses a depth of surveying resources that is unparalleled in our industry. We recognize that timely, accurate and thorough surveying is critical to the success of a project - and we meet those challenges daily by employing the most advanced technology and instrumentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right-of-way, and construction surveys for public and private clients.
- Set-up and operate survey equipment, including total-station, data-collector, level, and GPS
- Perform survey calculations.
- Perform all aspects of stakeout and locations surveys using applicable survey equipment.
- Maintain survey equipment used and keep survey truck stocked with necessary supplies and tools.
- Coordinate work of assigned subordinate personnel.
- Assist and train personnel in lower-level positions.
- Make accuracy and calibration checks and adjustments on equipment used.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College or technical courses in mathematics and surveying.
- Minimum of one to two years survey or construction related experience preferred. Prior Instrument Operator experience preferred.
- Familiar with field procedures for performing boundary, topographic, ALTA/NSPS land title surveys.
- Ability to work outside in all seasons.
- Travel and overtime required.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
At Bowman, we believe in creating opportunities for aspiring people to thrive and achieve ambitious goals. That's why a career at Bowman is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and engaged community of professionals, to be treated as a respected and valued member of a motivated team and to be empowered to do exceptional work that advances the best interest of everyone involved. We recognize the importance of creating a work environment that is both rewarding to our employees and supportive of our unwavering commitment to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Founded in 1995, Bowman is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of energy, infrastructure, real estate, and environmental management solutions to customers who own, develop, and maintain the built environment. Bowman's staff of technical experts have earned a reputation for delivering timely and economical solutions to virtually every type of project challenge. We command comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and are highly efficient at obtaining the necessary entitlements, wherever our clients are building. By helping to define solutions and expedite processes throughout construction, we keep projects moving to successful completion.
Bowman is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bowman does not sponsor any visa applications for this position. The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.